uhmb0y

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Earn Money better Than Adsense?

ever tried wondering how to earn money better than adsense or should I say than anything else??...... Like business ventures., online marketing, and etc. check this out

"WASHINGTON -- As part of an intensified effort to capture terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden, the State Department is considering doubling the bounty on his head to $50 million, State Department
officials said Monday" - CNN

Hmmm. $50 million or 2.5B Pesos *holy cow* maan. I promise to be observant this days, ill watch very closely those people with a weird beard and with a funky smell *harhar*, this way Osama can't get away with me IF he's in the Philippines. I was thinking, what could you buy with $50 million this days? millions of pairs of shoes? house with no lot? private plane? or an island... whew if only I could catch this fugitive ill never ask for any scholarship program, instead I'll build my own scholarship progmam.... AMB0Y FOUNDATION? how about that? heheheheh. heheheh if only. do you have any information where could i find mr. Osama? ill hunt him to death even if this would take my life awa.... ooops plss not my life.... i dont want a foundation with a memorial on it AMB0Y MEMORIAL FOUNDATION? *no way*. back to the topic! this way you would earn money better than anyone else in no time. so what are you waiting for? hunt him down!

BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden have been spotted on the island of Fiji. enjoying a summer break.... ohhh it was only a false alarm

5 Comments:

Blogger Cyber Watcher said...

hi!
i think you should join our blogger community from where you can reach almost 50,000 users and can earn money from there.

mail me:
4u.bryan@gmail.com

11:33 PM  
Blogger amb0y said...

why not! btw thanks for the invitation

2:37 AM  
Blogger amb0y said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Lovedeep Wadhwa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Lovedeep Wadhwa said...

Hi,
I liked your blog. Would you like to exchange links with my tech. related blog at http://www.freakitude.com

my email: lwadhwa [at] gmail

If interested please shoot me an email with url, website title and description.


Regards,
Lovedeep Wadhwa.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home